The first GEOENVI workshop took place in Rome, Italy, on April 17th. Italy is one of the countries in the world with the highest production of electricity from geothermal energy, the advantages deriving from the use of the geothermal sources for the production of electricity and heat are still little known today.
- Geothermal energy, a European success story by Philippe Dumas, General Secretary EGEC
- Geothermal energy in support programs for research and innovation by Riccardo Basosi, Italian Energy Horizon 2020 Representative and Delegate MIUR SET Plan
- GEOENVI Project Objectives by Loredana Torsello, CoSviG International Projects Manager and Italian contact person for SET Plan IWG Deep Geothermal
- Mapping of the environmental aspects of deep geothermal energy by Daniele Fiaschi, Professors Department of Industrial Engineering University of Florence
- Mitigation measures related to environmental risks by Adele Manzella, First CNR Researcher and President of the Italian Geothermal Union
- Towards the LCA methodology by Maria Laura Parisi, Researcher, Department of Biotechnology, Chemistry and Pharmacy, University of Siena
- Aurelio Cupelli, Rete Geotermica Manager
More info about the workshop can be found here.
Click here to read the press release
PROGRAMME / PROGRAMMA